Customize DIVI Header, Footer and Archive Pages
How It Works
Select options from customizer
All Available Features
With DIVI Customizer you can customize DIVI header, footer, and archive pages and can use DIVI library layouts inside other DIVI modules.
- show layouts from DIVI library inside other DIVI Modules i.e using shortcodes
- use the custom header on all pages i.e you can build a header using DIVI builder and then can use it on all pages
- use custom footer on all pages i.e you can build a footer using DIVI builder and then can use it on all pages
- design a
404 pageusing DIVI builder and then use it as your default 404 error page
designof blog page
designof category page
- display author info box below each post
- display related posts (based on category)
manymore coming 🙂 (Some of them are given below)
- Heading (H1,H2,H3,H4,H5,H6) customizer
- Author page customizer
- Search result page customizer
- Breadcrumbs for DIVI
Demo For Shortcodes
Using DIVI Customizer You can display DIVI library items inside other divi modules. All you need to do is just follow given steps
- Open DIVI library
- Copy Shortcode (you will see a shortcode for each item in DIVI library)
- Paste that shortcode inside any DIVI module
- Enjoy 🙂
Question: What if I want to update that section?
Answer: Just go to DIVI library and edit your module/layout there and it will be automatically updated on all pages of your website where you used that shortcode.
In this demo, we are using a Tab Module to display our layouts from DIVI library.
Full Service Web Design Agency
We are a team of web developers and designers. we can help you to make online presence.
Office No. 1, 2nd floor, Al Asad Plaza (7 - K) Islamabad Pakistan
M-F: 8am - 10pm